Well Researched Content
World class academic content is the first step towards excellence in educational delivery. Evidently developing academic content requires detail knowledge, subject matter expertise and professional expertise. Keeping in sync with this dynamic industry and it's ever changing trend, we at Easyprep design academic content with impecable quality.
Our dedicated team of highly educated content developers, editors, academicians and educators enable us to provide highe quality content. We believe developing academic content requires strategic planning and thorough understanding of the subject. Research and analysis is the basic block of rich content development which is aptly followed by content creation. The content is developed by highly experienced content vendors who deliver well researched and informative content suitable for academic education.
It is a summary of all the activities the student undertakes on the platform. This includes the scores for all tests taken and a highlight of topics which the student must work to improve upon. The application allows users to view a required learning path, track progress against the learning path, review records of success and retake topics that were not well understood. It also allows parents, guardians and teachers to track and monitor all the activity and results for any student or group of students and access a variety of reports as needed. This is a valuable tool for helping to motivate students to keep on task, meet academic goals and collaborate with friends.
Easyprep enables students to interact online and share ideas through a combination of multimedia and study groups. Our multimedia tools provide study groups and other forms of discussion that exist outside of the classroom to allow collaboration between students anywhere in the world. Our learning application software provides personal learning space to students where they can create a profile, share possible solutions to questions and collaborate in a variety of ways with other students. Easyprep's Collaboration feature is designed to help users involved in a common task to achieve their goals through sharing of ideas, doubts, best practices and learning content.
Ideas of identity development, gender diversity, motivation, and integrating instructional design within game development are addressed since each of these areas is important in the field of instructional design and can have a significant impact on learning. The difference in many of today's educational games is that they are online and social, allowing students to interact and collaborate to achieve common goals. The newest educational games are set up like services where students can enter a virtual world, try on a character and solve problems that may relate to the real world. Students learn through play, this is because play is so much fun, it creates a virtuous circle where students play and learn.
Solved Past Questions
Many students feel jittery when they start preparation for any exam. They want to know about the best way of preparation that will guarantee success but find themselves clueless. What will be asked in the paper? What are the important topics? Which topics should be given preference while preparing? Which is the scoring part? What can be taken easily? All kinds of questions are swarming in their minds. The perfect and the most authentic source of getting an idea of any competitive exam or for that matter any common exam are the previous years question papers.
The previous years question papers:
- Tell you what the question paper is all about and how does it look like.
- Present an overall picture of the pattern of the exam in the last few years.
- Clear most of your doubts regarding the pattern and the marking.
- Give an idea about the way the syllabus has to be covered during preparation.
Solving the papers is also very helpful in that:
- It brushes up and strengthens your basics.
- You get to know the important topics that must be prepared before others.
- You keep getting automatic feedback about your level of preparation and can improve likewise. You can mould your strategy and method of study in time.
- The academic syllabuses are huge and some topics are asked very rarely. When you solve the previous years papers such topics are easily discovered. This makes your preparation effective because you can save time and invest it wisely.
- You get an understanding of the types of questions that are asked from the different topics.
- You can find whether they are repetitive in nature or not. Whatever the nature, once you detect this fact you can prepare accordingly.
- Time management is a very important factor of success in any competitive exam. While solving the previous years papers you can judge yourself on this count and improvise regularly.
- Solving the previous papers boosts confidence like nothing else, more so when you get good scores. Reason: you feel as if you have cleared the exam. No other feeling is as good as this one for a student doing preparation.
Every student has his own way of formulating strategy and each is right as long as he/she keeps getting positive results during the preparation. However, no one can deny the fact that the previous years papers form a significant part of the strategy.
- Preparation for any examination is incomplete without practicing mock tests. These are usually question papers which are similar to the pattern of the main exams. The advantage of preparing for exams with mock tests is that, the level of difficulty and pattern of exam is such that it automatically prepares for the main examinations which are equally tough. Before you sit for the main examination, you must be well aware about what's coming your way and you know what's in it for you.
- The importance of the mock tests can be understood with the help of the following points:-
- Enlightens you about the main exam- With mock tests, you are aware as to what kind of questions you would be facing in the main examination. The mock test papers contain questions of the previous years and the pattern is also same as the main exams. This way you are well prepared for the main exam and you know what would be the level of difficulty and kind of questions in the main exams.
- Helps you in time management- Since the mock tests are on the lines of the main exam, you can judge your timing. You get a fair idea of how much time you would require completing a section and hence will be able to make your preparations accordingly. Simply solving questions from the workbook will never assist you to keep a check on your timing. Time is a crucial factor and several times a student is unable to complete the paper even though he knows the answers.
- You know where you stand- Mock tests help you to analyze your accurate position. You get to know how well your preparation is going and where you need to put in more effort. Taking a mock test at least a couple of months before your exam can be of great help as you know where you exactly stand at that point of time and what should be your plan of action post the mock test. You need to judge your performance much before you sit for the main exam so that you can prepare for your exam knowing your strengths and area of concerns.
Mock test is a yardstick of your performance which gives you a true picture. It is designed in such a way that it gives you the feel of the real examination and you know what the main exams going to be like…